Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ta-Da!

Yup! I'm great at disappearing! lol! I go through these cycles of loving blogging and hating blogging! Well, apparently last month I wasn't feeling it! Goodness! Well, now that my magic trick is done here's what you missed last month!

Valentine's Day:
Our Valentine's Day Mantel. You can read all about it here if you missed it!

The gifts that the kids gave their teachers for Valentine's Day: boxes of raspberry bar mix with tags that said Shooting for Brownie Points. Tags found on Pinterest (of course!!)

Jonah's Valentine's that, again, I found on Pinterest. We added a little cherry sucker. They were really cute and very Jonah!

Brianna's Valentine's box. The whole thing was foam and was so cool!

Brianna's Valentine's. She made them all herself with a kit we found at Michael's. We added Valentine's pencils that I found at the Dollar Tree. Brianna loves pencils and I thought it would be a nice change from candy!

The kids goodie bags, Micah's elephant Valentine's box (Brianna and Jonah both made sure Micah had a Valentine from them!) and Eli's owl Valentine (Whooo loves you baby!?! lol)
My 2 dozen long stem roses from my hubby! They were so gorgeous! And he's so good he had them delivered the day before! He's a keeper! ;-)
Our little cupid! He's getting really good at this sitting up thing!
 Various Fun:

Brianna being goofy with Eli at the dentist. All three kids had appointments and we were there for like 3 hours!! She got a little slap happy after a while! And I love the look on Eli's face!! It's like "Oh here we go again!" lol
Morning fun with daddy before he heads off to work. (I promise he changed and looked a lot more presentable for work!)

The thing about having a baby with a lot of hair means you get lots of crazy baby bed head!
Date night out at Mahogany's watching my brother-in-law Eric preform. He did awesome and it was such a fun night out. We had a whole crew there including my mom, Steven's parents and her friends Sue and Jim. And of course Samantha was there too to cheer on her hubby!
Eli's food list keeps growing. Here he is trying peaches for the first time!

Love these!! He kept turning his head towards the spoon for more! I really think making our own baby food was one of the best decisions we've ever made. And it takes almost no extra time because we just whip something up while we're making our food. Super easy and nutritious!
So that was the month of February for us! I hope your month was great too! Now on to our regularly scheduled programming!!!

No comments: