Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Menu Plan Monday- Tuesday Edition- Again!



I haven't posted my menu in a while and to be honest I've been flying by the seat of my pants. Not working so well, so here we go again!!

This week's plan:

Monday: Fettuccine Alfredo with grilled chicken and broccoli, salad with fresh pears and Italian Herb Artisan Bread
Tuesday: Pinto Beans with Ham, Green Beans, Corn Bread
Wednesday: Chicken Stew, Biscuits
Thursday: Dinner on the Run- Dance night
Friday: Beer Battered Fish, Chips (British style french fries), Cole Slaw
Saturday: date night
Sunday: I'm going to let mom decide what she wants for dinner. She's been in DC since Saturday for a Conference and doesn't get home til Thursday night. I'm sure she'll have something she'd love to have since she'll have eaten out so much all week. 

I have a question for all you meal planners out there. How do you plan breakfast and lunches? I feel like I do a good job with lunches in general. Breakfast around here tends to be cold breakfast cereal or oatmeal during the week and then pancakes, french toast, egg dishes on Saturdays when everyone is eating at the same time. During the week everyone is staggered at the times they need to be up and I don't want to cook 3 or 4 different times. But I feel guilty sometimes that they aren't eating anything other than cereal. Any advice??

Check out other menu plans at Org Junkie. Happy Eating!

No comments: