Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gobble! Gobble!

We are so thankful for our children - the three we have here on earth with us now and our little angel that is with us in spirit always and forever!  We are so blessed! Here are our little turkey's in their Thanksgiving shirts that Nina made for them. She found the idea on our friend Kaysi's craft blog, Keeping it Simple. I believe Kaysi saw it on Pinterest. They turned out adorable!





Crazy Turkey!

Micah Edward

Brianna Michelle


Jonah Michael

We hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday. May your blessings be abundant as we begin this holiday season. And may your belly be full of turkey and pumpkin pie! YUM-O!!



Happy Thanksgiving! I'll be back with regular posting on Monday. It's been a weird month!

3 comments:

Kaysi @ Keeping it Simple said...

Those turned out adorable!!!!!!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

what a super cute idea!! your kiddos are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Bri with her mouth open got me wishing I was feeding her my throbby penis. I need some head job and little girls give it great