Saturday, May 28, 2011

Today

Today I feel very content in my life. We have some sun peeking out of all the clouds. The kids are outside running in the yard, riding bikes and finding frogs. Steven is trimming plants and flower beds, laying out mulch and all the fun yard things that come with early summer. As I was looking out the window watching Brianna riding her bike she caught me and gave a little wave. As I waved back I realized how peaceful I felt. It's amazing what a little sun can do for your attitude, but more than that I realized for about the millionth time how blessed I truly am. Yes life is crazy. It's unpredictable. A lot of times it's hard. But times like these I thank the Lord for the life He has blessed me with. It feels like the storm is passing through, and I'm excited to see what might be on the other side.

No comments: