Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Update

I wanted to let you all know that Jonah is doing much better. A few hours after my last post he was released from the hospital and we came home. He is still a little puny, but is getting more active every day. Micah ended up getting sick late Saturday night, but he didn't have it nearly as bad! Thank God! Brianna got sick Sunday night and is still running a fever, luckily her vomiting/diarrhea was very minimal. Hopefully the fever goes away today so she can go back to school tomorrow. I woke up yesterday morning sicker than a dog! Every joint in my body hurt so bad! I think I slept all day long! Luckily this morning I woke up feeling much better and was able to eat and hold down breakfast so that's a great sign! Hopefully this is all on the mend and we can stay healthy until spring comes and we can open the windows and let all the sickies fly away!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I'm so glad to hear that Jonah is doing much better. I hope those germs leave you and your family alone for good now!