Thursday, January 13, 2011

Daybook-January 13, 2010

I decided that I wanted to try getting back into the habit of joining in on The Simple Woman's Daybook. It's a simple way to spend a few minutes contemplating what is going on in my life.


FOR TODAY, Thursday, January 13, 2011

Outside my window...it is cold and snow is everywhere. But it sure is beautiful!

I am thinking...the new design of the kids bedrooms. We will be moving all the rooms around upstairs (except for the master) in a short while and I'm trying to get everything mapped out before hand.

I am thankful for...My mom, who helps us out so much with the children during times when our life gets really crazy (like right now!)

From the kitchen...Golden Mushroom pork chops and potatoes are cooking in the slow cooker. Yum!

I am wearing...blue jeans and a long sleeve purple t-shirt

I am creating...a peaceful home by following FLYLady.

I am going...to pick up Brianna after school and then take her to dance class.

I am reading...at the time nothing. I just finished The Pact by Jodi Picolut. Loved it!

I am hoping...for warmer weather...I am so sick of being cold!

I am hearing...Micah screaming in his room because he doesn't want to be down for a nap. So much for "quiet time!"

Around the house...Things are a mix between messy and organized. I'm working really hard on getting organized this year and I'm making progress, but that always means I'm making another area messier in the process.

One of my favorite things...Apple TV!!! My brother Chris got it for us for Christmas and I am obsessed. I am currently watching the National Geographic documentary Inside the Vatican. Amazing! I want to go there some day!

A few plans for the rest of the week (the weekend!):
Hosting book club at our house tomorrow
Maybe popping in to help start set building for the play
Choreography rehersal on Sunday

Here is picture for thought I am sharing..Jonah at Chuck E Cheese's for his 4th birthday. He had so much fun! And I loved watching him enjoying his special day.


Well, that's it for this week! You can see many more day books here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing such an amazing job babe. I am so blessed to have u as my wife. I'm gonna love you forever.

Andrea said...

I've never seen the Simple Woman's Daybook. What fun prompts!