Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's Puzzling

My kids have a thing for puzzles. Brianna has loved putting together puzzles since she was a little toddler, and Jonah loves them now. The other day he kept himself busy for almost an hour putting together puzzles in the playroom while I was cleaning around the downstairs. I had to pause for a few minutes to get some pictures of him working because he was just so darned cute! 



By the time he was done he had put together 8 puzzles-the majority of them all by himself, with very little assistance from me. 


The only one he really needed help with was the T-Rex floor puzzle. It's a really weird shape and is kind of tricky to put together so I took a few minutes and helped him. He was super proud of himself! And I was so super proud of my big boy!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Wow that is a lot of puzzles. It is very impressive and he should be proud!