Friday, June 11, 2010

Brianna's First Dance Recital


Last weekend, Brianna had her first dance recital! It seems like only yesterday we were taking her to her first class, and then, it's recital time! She had so much fun and did an amazing job! She wasn't nervous at all, in fact, she loved the crowd! And the crowd loved her! Her class did two numbers, a ballet number to "Butterfly Fly Away" by Miley Cyrus and a tap dance to "Shake Your Tail Feathers" by Ray Charles. I will never be able to hear "Butterfly Fly Away" ever again without bawling!!! :P 

Here's some pictures of our sweet ballerina (tap) girl!

Getting curly and beautified!

In her ballet tutu and shoes, and her tap feathers and shoes!

Brianna's class: Brooklyn, Grace, Brianna, Meredith, Sophia, Emerson and Miss Libby.

Brianna and Miss Libby (her demonstrator) and Miss Natalie (her teacher)

Bri with Miss Shannon, the owner of the dance studio. She'll be her teacher next year, which I am very excited about because Shannon is terrific!

The proud mommy and daddy! It was so much fun to watch her dance this year and I hope she continues to love and excel at it for years to come! We love you Bri! You rock our world!

Here are a few videos for you to enjoy! You will laugh, I guarantee it!

"Butterfly Fly Away" ballet


"Shake Your Tail Feathers" tap

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog too! Your on my google reader. I tried fly lady when I was working out of the home. It didn't work for me then but it might work now.
Your little one looks so cute!! You master have been so proud to see her on stage.

Shelly said...

So adorable. Those pictures bring back such memories for me. I took dance lessons from about 5-18 and loved it. I'm glad you daughter is enjoying it too.

Anonymous said...

Our baby girl is all grown up - I know it was a busy weekend but she was the princess and will be forever. She did awesome! For some reason- at least here at work the videos aren't showing- it is just blank.

Anonymous said...

Little girl fucks goats