Wednesday, January 20, 2010

MIA

I know we've been kind of missing in action lately! Our internet on our office computer is being really stupid! We have wireless internet (which I LOVE when there is a laptop in the house!) but for some reason, every time we get the internet up and running on the computer, and then close the computer down, our internet disappears and we have to install it again! I'm getting really sick of it, and I miss being able to jump on whenever I want to upload pics, or check my email, or check out my friends blogs! I have it working for today, and I'm heading over to download some virus protection to see if that's maybe the issue! We'll see! But I wanted to jump on to say we're still here, we're all healthy, but just very busy (and frustrated!!!) I'm leaving Friday morning to go to Columbus for Regional Rally for Premier Designs, which I am very excited about! I've never been able to go to Regional or National Rally so I'm really looking forward to it! I know I'll take lots of pictures and I'll post all about my fun when I get back Saturday night!

OK, so I'm off to download virus protection! I'll check in later!

No comments: