Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I've Had the Time of My Life


And the celebrity deaths just keep on coming! Now it's Patrick Swayze, whom I fell in love with while watching Dirty Dancing. My Nana loved the movie Dirty Dancing and I remember watching it for the first time...afraid I would get in trouble because it was rated R. LOL! But I loved everything about it and I loved Patrick Swayze! Of course, I'll always be partial to Ghost as well, and can never hear the song "Unchained Melody" without seeing the pottery scene (you know what I'm talking about!)

My favorite scene from Dirty Dancing comes at the end of the movie with the famous line "Nobody puts Baby in the corner!" and then they dance the night away! Such a fun scene, and that's what I'll always remember- the fun that I had watching his movies. Rest in peace, Patrick!It was a well fought fight and you'll be majorly missed!



2 comments:

Newton 5 said...

He made me want to be a better man. I will miss him!

Who We Are... said...

Kari, I loved him too and my most favorite movie of all time (aside from the Little Mermaid hee-hee) was GHOST. So sad that he is gone...thanks for sharing. come on over and see the kids new school pics. Love ya. Anna