Friday, August 14, 2009

Brotherly Love

Some pics of my two sons during one of the moments that Jonah was interested in holding "baby Micah". Aren't they soooo sweet!?!?! (don't you just love Boppy's??? They make holding a baby so much easier for little hands!)

What a good big brother Jonah is becoming! He loves his little brother and is so concerned for him!

Micah had his one month check up today. And, drum roll please.... he is 8 pounds 2 ounces! YEAH! So he is growing, at least he is gaining weight. He's still the same length, but now that he's gaining weight so well, he'll start getting longer I'd imagine. He's doing really well, and is hitting all of the milestones that he should be right now so we're very relieved and excited!

I know this is a short post, but I just wanted to share these sweet pics and update you all on Micah's growth. Have a great weekend! We are going to Steven's uncles house tomorrow to celebrate his grandma's birthday so I'll post more pics this weekend! Make it a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He did grow - he is now 20 1/2 IN long! Aren't my boys cute!