Friday, March 14, 2008

Big Boy Jammies

I love jammies! Especially for kids, they have the cutest jammies. There comes a certain time in your life when it's no longer appropriate to where Hello Kitty jammies, but then you have kids! To me there is nothing sweeter in the world than seeing your children, after a bath, all wrapped up in their favorite jammies. In the winter I love the fleece footie jammies, they make the babies that much more snuggly (is that a word??!?!?!) But then they start walking and footie jammies aren't so safe anymore. In comes big boy jammies. That's where we are right now. The weather is getting warmer and Jonah is now walking EVERYWHERE! Time for new jammies. We were at Wal-mart last night and they had jammies on sale, and my mom just couldn't resist. So Jonah got two new pairs of big boy jammies and he looked so cute. The Lightning McQueen ones he is wearing in these pictures also have shorts that go with them that are too cute! He just looked so cute last night I had to take some pictures to share with all of you. (Did I say yet that he looked so cute?!?!?)
Congratulations to my old friend Diana and her husband Henry on the birth of their new baby girl, Kamryn Taylor on March 11th! I am so happy for them! For those of you who know Princess Di wander over to see pics of her new bundle of joy! Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

He is so cute Kari!!!!!!!!

Jeannie said...

He is so adorable!!!!